Posted on Nov 26, 2018

GESA Pty. Ltd. Electrical-Data-Security-Antennas

Downlight Fire Danger! They are still around. Halogen downlight cut into trusses. Have a look at the timber straight above the light. It was starting to get to a crucial level. In this case we discovered it early enough. It was in a bathroom and had only been used for short period of time. I don't wan to imagine if it would have been a kids bedroom! This is not only an example of bad workmanship, but total loss of common sense. These lights reach temperatures over 300deg, a true fire danger if installed incorrectly, like here. Do yourself a favour and have all halogen downlight replaced wit LED downlight by a licensed electrician. Not only will you save your home from a potential fire, these lights only use around 20% of the energy and last years longer. GESA - The electricians of choice in Adelaides Northern Suburbs #thetechniciansthatsetthestandard